Job description / Role
Female DHA Head Nurse up to 10K AED for a Medical Center in Dubai
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Ensure that nursing care meets regulatory standards
• Review and approve nursing policies and procedures
• Evaluate nursing staff performance
• Collaborate with nursing staff, upper management and external agencies in the coordination of patient care
• Train nursing management staff and coordinate educational programs for patients and their families
Position: Head Nurse
Salary: up to 10,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Hiring Company: Medical Center
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
Availability: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
Employment Type: Permanent
• Open to any Nationality
• Female, 35 years old and below
Education / Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is a must
• Any relevant certification or training and other academic qualification is an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role
• Worked in a wellness center/clinic/medical center/hospital
• Must have DHA license or eligibility letter
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Proven ability to manage and evaluate nursing staff
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling stressful situations
• Talent for negotiation and collaboration
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.