Job description / Role
DHA Nurse Up To 4.5k Aed for a Polyclinic Based In Dubai
• Responsible for treating and handling patients as per the scope of his/her qualifications and working alongside with GP doctors
• Perform routine tasks under the supervision of registered nurses.
• Take patient's temperate, pulse, and respiration rate.
• Take blood pressure and determine if range is abnormal
• Develop nurturing relationships with patient
• Open to any nationality
• Male/Female, 35 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or any relevant certification
• Candidate must have DHA License or DHA Eligibility Letter
• At least 2 years GP experience in UAE
• Freshers are welcome to apply
• Preferably Hindi or Urdu speaker
• Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Good communication skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.