Job description / Role
Position Title: DHA On Site (Hotel) Nurse
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5,500 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Client:
A team of “on call” healthcare providers within Dubai to provide health services, different tests, and doctors check up at the comfort of your home.
• To maintain an on-site clinic in a hotel practicing Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Municipality requirements.
• To maintain a register of employment injuries in which any workplace accident or occupational disease sustained or contracted, shall be entered.
• Ensure proper requisitioning and control of all pharmaceutical supplies.
• To assist all sick colleagues by guiding them to the appropriate Clinic.
• To ensure there are sufficient first aid boxes in the hotel and accommodation and that they are property maintained and refilled by the Security Department.
• To liaise with the Training Department in the implementation of all programs relating to First Aid and Hygiene.
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the colleagues Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
• To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
• Open to Filipino and Russian Nationals
• Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Must have at least 1-2 years of experience
• Must have a valid DHA license
• Excellent communication skills
• Working hours: 9 hours a day and 6 days per week
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.