Job description / Role
Nestle Health Science was created in 2011 by Nestle, the leading food and beverage company. We are a unique health science company focused on advancing the role nutrition plays in changing the course of health for consumers, patients and healthcare professionals. Focused on delivering quality-of-life benefits through nutritional solutions, we harness scientific and clinical advances to improve health through managed nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are 3,000 people around the world who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. With a global presence in about 50 markets, we invite you to impact the future of health and your career with us.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Nestle MENA
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager for NHSc, you will be incharge of delighting, educating, supporting and engaging our consumers, patients, HCPs and shoppers/caregivers throughout their consumer journey by building comprehensive eco-system on digital, social and online media across all relevant touchpoints. You will also work toImprove and develop the e-commerce channel across the region reaching the maximum potential.
A day in the life of
- Develop digital/Social strategy, principles, priorities and best practices with particular emphasis on:
- Web metrics / KPIs, Listening Protocols & Measurement
- Social media engagement strategies
- E-commerce strategy across all brands
- Influencer community management program
- Lead the development of the technical platforms as well as strategy framework for the consumer & HCP engagement through brands/products/services and CRM program by ensuring aligned communication along the parenthood journey within all segments
- Develop an e-Commerce strategy for NHSc Business Unit brands, aiming to strengthen our online presence across all e-retailers
- Participate in the consumer segmentation setting to develop a PCE journey to reflect each brand role in the consumer journey and across touchpoints
- Develop CRM strategy and plans - including partners and technical strategy in line with digital & brand communication strategy and develop acquisition, retention and advocacy strategy for NHSc assets with exploring key initiatives for key moments at consumer journey
- Identify, lead & accelerate new initiatives for the business across specific digital topics ( search , listening , technology , E-commerce)
What will make you successful
- 5 years of brand building in an FMCG environment and experience of 2 years on leading digital marketing strategies and execution.
- Media Communication and E-Business lead experiences are a plus
- Project Management is a must
- Experience working in cross functional & virtual teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic
Nestle is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Executive
Performance Marketing Executive
Middle East Executive
Senior Brand Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search