Job description / Role
• Digitally savvy, with proven experience of delivering leading edge technologies and solutions
• Achieving business goals by designing, building and maintaining high calibre solutions according to standards best technologies that meets the current and future needs
• Experience of working within and/or leading a multi-disciplinary team to deliver working, tested and efficient software
• The ability to work within different project methodology environments (e.g. Agile, XP, Kanban, Agile at Scale)
• Experience of writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices (e.g. BDD/TDD)
• Project management experience of both Agile and Waterfall delivery
• Supervising designers and developers in terms of technology and design decisions
• Monitoring conformance to design standards and decisions during the implementation
• Web & mobile application design
• Architecture design for Internet facing systems
• Excellent communications skills
• Identifying technical risks and problems in the design, implementation and at run-time
• 5 - 7 years of relevant experience, ideally with a consulting, technology or strategy firm (or other similar organizations)
• Candidates who are able to join immediately or at short notice are preferred
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.