Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
The Digital Content & Social Media Manager will lead the content and engagement strategy for Chalhoub Group's digital and social media platforms driving the Group's images as leader, curator and creator of luxury retail in the region, an employer of choice and a partner of choice.
- Develop, update and execute a Digital and social media strategy for Chalhoub Group with clear Audience definition and communication platforms.
- Lead the strategic content pillars for social media and the website of Chalhoub Group, working closely with the creative content team to deliver best-in-class content reflecting the personality, tone of voice and brand identity of Chalhoub Group.
- Develop thought leadership strategy for the Group, including for key spokespeople
- Make Informed decisions based on assessing new industry trends through Realtime data mining and interpretation of data.
- Maximise the Company's value by using digital to drive cross functional collaboration with the different vertical, particularly our Managed Companies (Own Brands, & Retail distribution).
- Direct customer interaction through realtime interactions (cRM, social media platforms, etc.)
- Publish & post contents on social media platforms - Selecting and Managing key partners, agencies, suppliers and platforms against digital plan
What you'll need to succeed
- A visionary with experience developing Content Strategy for a Corporate Brand with a demonstrated record of taking the brand to a greater audience.
- Experience and knowledge of how social media strategy aligns with group communications strategy.
- A strategist and an expert on digital & social platforms and their target following.
- Solid exposure to independently creating and executing campaigns in business English and Arabic.
- A keen interest in being part of developing and strategizing in a B2B environment with an aim to elevate the brand to global audiences.
- A great understanding of the strategic use of platforms knowing where, what and why to be present, making use of performance metrics.
- A self starter, an executor, with experience and ability to 'do'.
- Effective delivery of written and verbal presentations & communications.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.