Job description / Role
Position Title: Digital Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 20.8K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE's public education sector.
• Lead the development of Digital & Learning Resources policies in coordination with the Operational Policies & Governance section, as well as the development of processes and procedures in coordination with the Organizational Excellence section in line with leading practices and relevant regulations
• Work closely with the Ministry, the Learning Delivery department and the Assessment Design, Coordination & Evaluation department to understand changes in the learning curriculum as well as understand the needs and requirements across schools to assess the impact on learning resources
• Lead the development of standards and guidelines for learning resources including assessment resources and learning delivery resources and ensure they are properly communicated to Education Sectors
• Lead the identification and assessment of opportunities to leverage technology and increase efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery and assessment of the curriculum and coordinate with the Information Technology department for implementation.
• Maintain close relationships with the Information Technology department function to ensure right learning infrastructure is provided across institutions and that adequate support is provided to technological learning resources across institutions
• Open to Arabic nationals
• Male/Female, 35 years old and below
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Education, Education Technology, or any relevant field
• At least 4 years of 5 years of relevant experience in Learning Resources or Education Technology and/or School Operations
• Open to overseas candidates
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.