Job description / Role
A renowned marketing and communications company globally is looking to hire for a Technology Manager for their Dubai office. As Manager of Technology, you’ll shepherd projects through their lifecycles. You’ll help lead a cross-functional team that includes marketing, strategy, planning, creative and project management, educating the group at large on Technology tactics and the business impact.
• Ability to conceptualize, understand, integrate Enterprise level architecture
• Ability to effectively integrate CRM & Marketing automation technologies into enterprise-level architecture
• Accurately estimating hours and project time needs, and actively participating in scope definition
• Ability to configure software from vendors such as Salesforce, Oracle, Adobe & Microsoft
• Creating and maintaining functional and technical requirements
• Proactively identifying and resolving technical issues with your team
• Identifying and evaluating 3rd party vendors
• Developing client team leadership for complex and/or multiple projects
• Collaborating across functions to develop project concepts and define scope, budgets, and timelines
• Determining daily project status and manage client expectations
• Working closely with QA to manage the quality assurance process
• Providing technology insights, recommendations, and solutions to clients
• Developing direct reports through thoughtful and timely performance reviews and development plans
• A four-year degree (Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
• 4 to 6 years of web programming, management or comparable experience and 1 to 3 years of experience managing technical or operational teams (preferably at a creative/digital agency)
• Project Management Certification (preferred)
• Native in HTML, CSS, JAVA, APEX, AMPscript, SQL, API management, Big Data, Xaas, IoT, Cloud
• Proven track record as a technical leader
• Deep familiarity with the digital environment
• Strong understanding of business and technical processes to enable smart technology solutions
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Collaboration, flexibility and the ability to operate effectively – even in ambiguous circumstances
• Complete knowledge of QA processes and conventions
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, e.g., Scrum and Waterfall
• Ability to identify and communicate project and team risks to senior team members and/or leadership
• Skill in breaking down larger efforts into digestible tasks for other team members
• Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces, and new ideas
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager - Online Solutions
Etisalat - UAE
IT Project Manager
Manpower Middle East
Full Stack Developer(Fintech Company)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Dec|
General Manager - Digital Transformation
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager