Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for driving the digital strategy of the business with a strong focus on local online advertising and ROI for the Brand.
What you'll be doing
• Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the development of the yearly digital marketing strategy; agree on action plans, initiatives and finalize the yearly campaigns calendar (in line with Global calendar)
• Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the brand image.
• Interacting with customers via the brand’s social media accounts.
• Researching social media trends that are relevant to the brand’s marketing activities.
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media content performance, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
• Measure and report the performance of all social media content, paid campaigns, analyze data to optimize the digital strategy, identifying opportunities and conducting tests across all channels.
• Monitor brand’s online reputation & awareness through social listening tools.
• Social Media Budget overview and management. (Raising POs process invoices)
What you'll need to succeed
• University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master’s degree in Digital Marketing is a plus
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant media agency experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
• Strong copywriting skills in Arabic and English. – Arabic speaking is essential.
• Experience is using social media management tools
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.