Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Intern (4 weeks)
• Design company flyers, posters, brochures, manuals as per company branding standards to communicate the brand’s message visually.
• Planning concept by studying relevant information and materials
• Create online surveys using online survey platforms
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• MS Office (WORD, PowerPoint) skills
• Capacity to work on individual projects
• Advanced writing skills
• Interests in research skills
• Interest in working on Marketing and procedural functioning documents
About the Company
As well as providing great prices from hundreds of the best insurers, Lifecare offers a unique and personalised service to get our customers the cover that counts, for the premium they’re prepared to pay – whilst giving them the expert advice and care they need during difficult times. So whether you’re an individual or business, Lifecare helps you assess all potential risks to find the best possible protection you need, from the best insurers on the market, and for the price you’re prepared to pay. It’s as simple as that.
We’re About People, not Policies
We make sure each person, family and business gets the very best advice, health and wealth protection, to meet their specific needs. That’s because we know what having the right cover really means when a claim has to be made. We believe nothing is more important than health protection and nothing gives you greater freedom than wealth protection.