Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Intern (4 weeks)
• Design company flyers, posters, brochures, manuals as per company branding standards to communicate the brand’s message visually.
• Planning concept by studying relevant information and materials
• Create online surveys using online survey platforms
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• MS Office (WORD, PowerPoint) skills
• Capacity to work on individual projects
• Advanced writing skills
• Interests in research skills
• Interest in working on Marketing and procedural functioning documents
About the Company
Lifecare International was started 25 years ago with a very simple purpose: To help everyone protect and care for those that matter most.
For just over a quarter of a century, we have built and adapted our business to best serve that purpose. We understand that access to good, comprehensive insurance brings an immense amount of comfort during times of crisis. We also recognize that sometimes the insurance coverage isn’t enough and a little extra assistance is needed.
We’ve designed our offering from the world’s best insurance providers to give our clients the ultimate care possible. We know that not everyone has the same requirements, which is why our teams of consultants will customize a solution that caters to your specific wants and needs.
But we’ve gone beyond just being good at giving you insurance that you need – we have committed ourselves to caring for you. We won’t give up until we’ve gone the extra mile to serve you. Our systems are designed to take the stress off of your shoulders and enable you to focus on the important matters while we handle the rest. We believe so deeply that ‘how’ we serve you matters, that we’ve made it part of our promise: We Care For You For Life