Job description / Role
This opportunity would see you joining an already well-known name in the Property industry to lead, develop and enhance the digital marketing strategies and digital channel marketing campaigns in order to establish this brand as a household name on a global scale.
This client is a fast-growing property developer in UAE, with offices all over the world. It’s an exciting time to join as they are expanding quickly into new markets and this is an excellent career development opportunity. They endeavor to craft beautiful environments for exceptionally high-quality lifestyles.
Reporting directly to the Director, your role as the Digital Marketing Manager would see you working closely with Design and Marketing team to develop the brand awareness across all the digital channels which includes websites and native mobile applications.
We’re seeking a strong Digital Marketeer with extensive PPC, SEO and campaign marketing experience. You should have previous experience in an ecommerce/online retail environment.
We are looking for a flexible, ambitious digital marketer with multi-channel experience. If you can easily adapt, are commercially minded with focus and enjoy international travel this could be a great fit for you.
A digital expert with the technical background of running campaigns on google search, managing SEO and being able to drive digital campaigns, monitor and improve the website experience in terms of optimizing website to generate more sales!
The successful candidate will be confident in creating, implementing and measuring online campaigns. They will lead the digital channels strategy and manage the budget to deliver it.
Working with the CMO and the sales and marketing team, you will drive traffic to our websites, feed the sales and marketing pipeline and generate quality leads for our advisor team to follow-up.
• Be part of the project teams to lead assessments, develop strategies, and deliver roadmaps to help the team understand their current digital marketing capabilities and opportunities.
• Drive team and individually involve in developing measurement strategies and perform analysis for digital marketing and digital business
• Be part of the broader digital marketing practice and help with development of the team including training, recruitment and guiding analysts and consultants in their growth
• Shaping end to end proposals (approach, solution, methodology, financials)
• Location and travel: based in Dubai + travel as required for project work
• Targeting: reach audience as effectively and efficiently as possible
• Set up, manage and optimise PPC, SEM and SEO and use Google Analytics to track and measure
• Devise and execute key word techniques to maximise effectiveness
• Budget management: forecasting and make channels compete for budget
• Test and measure new and existing channels: Search, Social and Display campaigns which span across multiple countries
• Create meaningful KPIs
• Join up thinking and objectives with UX, CRM, Tech, email marketing and sales.
• Manage and support social media platforms
• Offer and develop optimisation ideas for content (including video) and landing pages
• Training and communicating with regional office sales teams
AED 14,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The Successful Applicant
• 6-8 years experience with client facing projects and a minimum of 2 years in a high profile company in shaping deals
• Experience on the client side or in digital agencies is a plus
• Experience in managing client expectations and managing project teams helping in timely and quality deliverables
• Strong content around digital marketing with understanding of end to end approach for supporting and advising marketing teams and fulfilling the CMO agenda mixing topics like :
• Loyalty programs
• Analytics/ Customer insight (segmentations, recommendation engine, etc.)
• Digital advertisement (DMP/DSP/ad services, etc.)
• Minimum of masters degree or higher in business with majors in marketing, economics and related fields
• Demonstrated strong quantitative aptitude to problem solving
• Fluent in English and Arabic
What's on Offer
• Competitive package
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.