Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for-Digital Marketing Manger
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Digital Marketing Manager a proven track record in managing all digital marketing aspects of a leading brand both for retail and ecommerce. You will be responsible for driving the long-term marketing strategy of maximizing return traffic and conversions growth through the efficient utilization of our marketing capabilities and resources across all channels for both the brick & mortar and ecommerce business of a major luxury brand. You will have strong business acumen, retail industry awareness and a digital first/social native mindset. You will be supporting the overall business growth by leading all digital marketing (Performance, Content, CRM) efforts for the brand.
What you will do:
- Manage marketing budget across all digital marketing channels
- Lead digital marketing projects according to the overall brand strategy
- Ensure traffic/conversion optimization for ecommerce business
- Collaborate closely with the brand to secure their goals
- Coordinate and ensure the digital content creation according to marketing plans and further identified opportunities to keep customers engaged
- Drive revenue using Paid Search, Affiliate, Display, Email/SMS marketing, Social Media and Influencers while building sustained organic traffic growth
- Deliver uplift to the business by leveraging end to end customer insights (web analytics, social media listening, CRM toolsâ€¦etc)
- Create hybrid promotional activities and unlock cross-channel purchasing behaviours from customers
- Create reporting. Analyze traffic, conversion, CPA (amongst others) to unlock further growth opportunities together with the broader digital unit of the vertical
- Leverage A/B testing tools for site optimization and personalization. Lead automation efforts
- Oversee website and social media content/messaging
- Coach and mentor team members. Identify training needs of team members; develop training material in conjunction with key stakeholders
- Work closely with the CRM team on customer journey building, triggers and automations. In coordination with CRM team, create customer groups, promotions and campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a senior digital marketing role with proven successes in both traffic and conversion optimization.
- Awareness of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing (social media, growth hacking, retention marketing, lifecycle marketing, pmf, growth loops, nfx, automations, machine learning, training ai, prediction modeling, distributed ledgers and mass scale a/b testingâ€¦etc)
- Previous exposure to content development and delivery is highly appreciated
- Strong analytical ability, proven extensive experience with marketing analytics platforms
- Budget management experience and strong comprehension of financial numbers
- Impeccable written English and Arabic language skills would be a plus, knowledge of the Middle East region
- Proven display of integrity in both personal and business life
- Strong team player; the ability to work independently while also successfully collaborating with peers
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Flexible and adaptable
- Perfectionist in execution, high attention to detail and ownership; highly creative but structured
- Passion for creating and running world-class marketing campaigns and using data to further the business.
- Enjoys high pace, demanding, performance driven environment
- Loves to roll-up sleeves, run continuous experiments, be humble and always learn new/better ways to maximize potential performance. Believes that data levels all arguments.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in working with Demandware/Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts .
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing, Marketing
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.