Job description / Role
Quest is working with a leading company in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies (e.g. SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, PPC, among others)
• Implement campaigns across multiple channels and analyze performance metrics
• Develop and execute CRM solutions
• Work closely with internal teams in developing/executing paid/organic acquisition strategies, and collaborate with other key internal team members in the optimizing the customer user experience/journey
• Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns/ sales conversion
• Keep abreast with new digital marketing trends and competitor activities
• Develop, coach and mentor the digital marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
• Google Analytics and Google Certified
• Extensive experience in e-commerce / online / digital advertising, digital acquisition
• Strong experience in executing paid and organic digital/online marketing strategies
• Working knowledge of e-commerce platforms (e.g. Magento, Shopify)
• Strong organizational, strategic thinking and analytical skills
• Detail oriented, proactive, and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.