Job description / Role
• Work closely with the CMO / Marketing & Sales team to rethink and challenge strategy and action plans for Blossom, Inspire Me and other nurseries in the future. Collaborate with the Sales Manager to always stay focus on our consumer experience and sales objectives.
• Collaborate with agencies and drive them to translate our sales objectives to digital objectives
• Plan and roll out all digital marketing, including SEO/SEA, social media and display advertising campaigns, marketing database and email...
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all our platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube) and propose any other suitable platforms (Tiktok, Snapchat.)
• Monitor and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against objectives on a daily basis (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new, creative growth strategies and plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with agencies to create CTA landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels. Work closely with the HR department to define and optimize the employee funnel.
• Lead and be the link to all off and online initiatives.
• Create a strong community of Family Brand Ambassadors and influencers to increase word of mouth and
overall brand awareness. Negotiate with partners / other brands on a win-win strategy with mutual benefits.
• Negotiate with online platforms (Edarabia, Expatwoman...) and monitor results / performance.
• Create all contents, assets, new key visuals for all internal & external communications / campaigns / platforms
with Marketing / Education Teams, agencies, photographer / videographer.
• Enhance our new website with our agencies.
• Be the local champion for our internal systems linked to consumer and employee experience (HubSpot, Littlelives, HR System...). Evaluate emerging technologies and systems. Provide thought leadership and
perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Manage digital / PR spending and budget by month and for the year with the Finance department.
• Make sure all payments are done on time for our agencies / partners.
• Ensure the digitalization of the HQ and Center, animate trainings and one to one coaching.
• BS/MS degree in digital / marketing or a related field
• Proven work experience in digital marketing; minimum 3 years
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEA, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, marketing database, email...
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Strong solution driven and positive mindset, and able to interact and lead different personalities.
• Fluent English, Arabic and French are a plus.
• Graphic design, photography and videography skills are a plus.
About the Company
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (Emirati National Preferred)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Digital Marketing Specialist (Medical)
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Digital Marketing Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing Specialist
Excelsior Group ME