Job description / Role
We are looking to hire a full-time, Digital Marketing Specialist with extensive experience running digital marketing campaigns. They will be tasked with creating and managing digital advertising campaigns that will enable our company to reach potential customers and build a global partnership platform for our products.
Minimum 5 years prior experience in working as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
• Executes/monitors digital marketing campaigns and advertisements using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Retargeting, Videos, searches etc.)
• Monitors day-to-day performance of SEM (Searching Engine Marketing) campaigns; ensuring that business objectives are met.
• Estimating CPC, CPM, and overall CPA rates for use in campaign budgets and ROI analysis.
• Identifying keywords to use in ads and website to increase response rates.
• Leverage new technologies and digital marketing channels to increase traffic to our company’s websites to promote our products and services.
Experience working with the following platforms:
• Google AdWords
• All Social Media, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
• Email Marketing & Mail Chimp
• Google Analytics
• Solid background in SEO, SEM, digital advertising and paid search.
• Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, keyword search and other marketing platforms
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing - SEM/SEO Professional
Entourage Marketing & Events
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Digital Marketing Executive