Job description / Role
* Working with our external agency to manage, review and report on Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and paid social media campaigns. Continually analysing and improving performance to achieve increased Cost Per Click (CPC) and Cost Per Acquisition (CPA), resulting in improved return on investment (ROI) for campaigns.
* Management of search engine optimization (SEO) activity to increase online traffic to the website, including the production of engaging online content to further showcase services and brand positioning.
* Monitor the success and impact of all online communications activity via reports and other tools as appropriate, to demonstrate the ROI. This includes ongoing monitoring of the website visibility within search engines and the levels of visits and click through levels.
* Identify and delivery of new paid media opportunities working alongside our external agency to further develop digital presence across other appropriate networks, and reporting on campaign effectiveness.
* Management of website content and providing insightful, creative ideas to improve the user experience.
* Lead on a range of offline marketing activity, including data management and developing direct marketing activity to reach key target audiences.
* Utilise tools including Google Analytics to identify and interpret trends and opportunities through the data provided and identify areas where investigation/evaluation is required.
* Plan and oversee organic social media activity, including on Instagram and Facebook.
* Oversee management of online listings and reviews, including Google My Business to support reputation management.
* 3 years Relevant experience within a digital marketing role leading on a range of online activity
* Experience of successfully managing online projects, using CMS systems
* Delivering activity which has increased online traffic and conversions
* Bilingual Arabic and English
UAE Based with some Home Working
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.