Job description / Role
Join the team of the first LEGOLAND® Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND® Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO® values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND® we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible for leading all digital efforts to market LEGOLAND Dubai Resort, including the theme park, water park and hotel. Deliver commercially -focused digital guest experiences that will ensure budgeted footfall and revenue targets are met.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute the E-commerce and digital marketing plan to ensure successful campaigns and online sales, by hitting budgeted park attendance numbers, gate revenue, hotel room nights and yield targets.
- Maximise online media returns with measurable ROIs.
- Work closely with Merlin Entertainments Group E-Commerce and LEGOLAND Parks' E-commerce teams in the development and delivery of our online proposition.
- Manage and maintain the LEGOLAND.ae website, with full responsibility for creating engaging content, including marketing and advertising copy-writing
- Develop full digital marketing campaigns and promotions to raise awareness and maximise pre-booking opportunities for admissions tickets, F&B and retail.
- Create and manage high quality digital content that best showcases LEGOLAND Dubai Resorts while keeping within the brand guidelines and values.
- Continuously recommend and implement effective improvement plan to meet targeted online conversion rate.
- Ensure that guest end to end online experience is fully optimized both terms of expectation and conversion to sales, including maximizing up-selling opportunities.
- Develop new digital initiatives that keep LEGOLAND Dubai Resorts in the forefront of industry standards.
- Implement and oversee web analytics and the production of standard dash boards as well as ad hoc reports.
- Identify ways to support guest data collection and research efforts through LEGOLAND.ae
- Work closely with PR Social Media team to ensure the alignment and integration of social media efforts.
- Work with procurement team on sourcing relevant digital agencies.
- Be the team's point person for emerging digital and E-commerce industry standards and trends.
- Work closely with Dubai Parks and Resorts team to ensure accurate representation of LEGOLAND Dubai Resort on dubaiparksandresorts.com
Health & Safety
Managers/Supervisors are responsible for all aspects of Health, Safety & Security within their department, in line with the Group Policy (HS001). In particular, they must ensure that risk assessments have been carried out, that safe working procedure are in place for all work activities and that all employees under their management are aware of the Group Health, Safety and Security Policy and their obligations under it. They must ensure that safe working practices are monitored, and that risk assessments and procedures are reviewed regularly. Where incidents do occur, they must ensure that they are investigated appropriately and that where necessary, corrective action is taken to ensure that such incidents are no repeated.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- Bachelor's degree (preference Marketing or Business Admin)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven expertise in digital marketing campaigns utilising multiple platforms
- The ability to create engaging digital content while maintaining brand guidelines
- Proven experience in management of online retail businesses and optimizing shopping experiences
- Knowledge of current and future digital marketing trends
- CMS experience
- Experience using web analytics to implement consistent and ad hoc reporting to Sr. Management
- Budget management experience
- Project management experience in web development and other digital applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate to expert skills with the MS Office suite of products.
- Theme park or hospitality experience
- Experience working with IPs
- Basic Adobe Suite Knowledge
- Arabic spraking
- Experience in working in a diverse workforce
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (Emirati National Preferred)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Manager
The Blossom Nursery