Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: K-Beauty International-Dubai
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Consistent update of postings and answering queries, comments that create consumer engaging messages.
• Quality Assurance – Identify great product reviews online and as well as consistent watch on social media spammers and non-related articles posted on social media.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Promotional and Marketing Activity
• Collaborate with Marketing department to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Participate in promotional / PR activity and ensure success of promotion/launch/event.
• Identify new product launch and upcoming projects.
• Follow branding guideline set-up by Marketing Department and ensure consistent delivery and message in every social media platform.
• To undertake training and development programmes under Marketing and Training Department within K-Beauty International.
• Develop deep understanding of company objectives and developments, including products and services.
• To work as a team with other individuals and colleagues in the Company, sharing knowledge when appropriate, helping colleagues and promoting a spirit of mutual respect and support.
• Understand and abide by Company departmental rules policies and procedures.
• To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
• Monthly social media calendar plan (every 15th of each month – as preparation for the following month).
• Monthly social media performance, costs and analytics report (every 2nd of the month).
• Job Types: Full-time, Contract
• Salary: Negotiable
• Work Remotely: Yes
• Education : Diploma / BA degree
• Language : Fluent in English, Korean
• Relevant work experience preferred
• Capable of Graphic/Web design
• Marketing skills
• Dealing with SNS Media
• Promotional and Marketing Activity
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Social Media Coordinator - UOBD
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Digital Marketing Executive