Job description / Role
Why work for Fairmont?
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a leading hospitality company dedicated to providing exceptional experiences to our customers. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and creating memorable moments for our guests. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a skilled and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and drive our digital marketing efforts focused on search, metasearch, paid social, display, and programmatic campaigns. Reporting to the global director of performance marketing, the overall scope of the position is to ensure ROI growth and Innovation.
- Managing and optimizing Performance levers for Fairmont Hotels & Resorts by:
- Briefing, supervising, and challenging key partners.
- Auditing and optimizing performance campaigns to identify business opportunities and implementing action plans.
- Implementing recommendations and new features in alignment with global objectives, guidelines, and search engine evolution
- Implementing advanced solutions to drive performance (bidding strategies, exploiting internal/external data, etc.)
- Adaptation of solutions & action plans to the brand and properties needs.
- Ensuring alignment with the full-funnel strategy and objectives of the company.
Leveraging Cross-Search Performance for the brand:
- Monitoring and implementing synergies between SEA & SEO
- Carrying out analysis and driving optimizations to generate incremental revenue & efficiency
Managing the Paid Search & Meta-search budget for the brand by:
- Monitoring investments to ensure budget is respected
- Respecting and following internal accounting processes & objectives
- Identification of local business needs to support visibility
- Consolidation and management of local budget sources & fees
- Identifying new trends, products and tools to test for the HUB
- Contributing to the transversal projects of the Cross-Search & Meta team to develop the activity, generate incremental revenue
- Interest for new technologies to drive usage of advanced technological tools.
- Strong analytical skills to challenge external stakeholders & develop relevant action plans.
- Strong relational skills to demonstrate teamwork and to partner with cross-functional teams and internal teams
- Project management: ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands in a challenging environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Fluent in English, speaking local language is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Proficiency in using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, Sprinklr and other relevant platforms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality results.
- Organized, rigorous, autonomous, team spirit, dynamic and proactive.
- Good knowledge of Bid management solutions
- Confirmed expertise in SEA & SEO levers.
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry and its unique marketing challenges is a plus.
- Experience managing large budgets in a complex multinational environment.
- Experience in leading and managing external partners.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.