Job description / Role
As a Digital PR Manager at Deriv, you’ll take full responsibility for planning and executing public relations (PR) operations and measuring media outreach. With your knowledge of the industry news and trends, you'll plan, develop, and execute strategic campaigns designed to position Deriv as a fintech leader worldwide. It is vital that you are well-networked in the media world or have a proven ability for building strong public relationships to shape and enhance our brand.
- Devise strategies, draw up the budget, and manage compelling PR plans for events and initiatives within multiple regions to make news and create brand awareness.
- Form healthy relationships with external parties, and build an in-house PR team to support our growing presence within both local and global press.
- Plan PR procedures for the initiatives to be undertaken by the in-house team.
- Write, review, and distribute content in media announcements and press kits across digital platforms.
- Monitor the content produced across all digital channels, ensure maximum backlinks to our website, and provide metric reports on the PR content and campaign performance.
- Take proactive steps to minimise the impact of negative publicity in case of a crisis and protect the business.
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
What you have
- University degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or a similar field
- 5+ years of experience in a related role
- A proven track record of successful PR initiatives and campaigns
- Experience in building and maintaining healthy relationships with media houses and the press
- Good writing skills for creating press releases and media-related content
- Awareness of the latest trends and best practices in the fintech industry
- Understanding of what local and global press regard newsworthy content in each region
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strategic and critical thinking, teamwork, problem-solving, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- Current country of residence: UAE
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.