Job description / Role
This is a strategic and senior role. As Digital Product Marketing Lead your responsibility will be to work closely with senior stakeholders to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies for all projects and businesses in the group.
Part of an established business conglomerate this internal incubation platform develops early-stage concepts into economically viable and scalable businesses. From F&B ventures to mobile technology and micro mobility, you're marketing the products that shape the future of the business.
You will develop the strategies and plans required to translate new business ideas into digital enabled marketing campaigns. You will lead and grow the digital marketing team, managing agency partnerships and ensuring sustainable growth across all platforms and products.
In addition to a fantastic Digital Product Marketing Lead opportunity in an innovative and forward thinking organisation, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer professional development.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
* 7+ yrs. relevant marketing experience, with deep knowledge of campaign management, advertising and integrated marketing communications, including strategy, creative, production and media.
* 5+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrable experience leading and managing digital media, social media campaigns, SEO/SEM, email and/or display advertising campaigns and driving tangible business results
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Expert in measuring and reporting on campaign activity
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* 2+ yrs. managerial experience (including agency management)
* Influential leadership skills
* Proven ability to develop productive cross-functional partnerships
* Proven analytical acumen and strong results orientation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence