Job description / Role
• Researching & identifying and driving the development of discrete set of products and services
• Identifying and driving the development of discrete set of products and services
• Responsible for customer/user research, setting a product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap to ensure that products are strategically planned and managed
• Responsible for Product and Competitive Analyses, User Research (ethnographic and testing), Business Case Analyses, Market Needs, Product Description, Product Roadmap, Beta Plans, and End of Life Plans, White papers, case studies, product comparisons, competitor analysis, and user stories, Presentations using the above content, Excel spreadsheets to document data used above
• Researching and understanding the problem statement and user personas, evaluating feasibility, selecting viable product candidates,
• Researching for all product aspects including strategy, user experience design, development, and deployment.
• Degree: BBA/MBA, BS-CS
• Having good experience in Software industry
• Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
• Identify new growth strategies for product(s)
• Disciplined in data driven analysis and decision making to identify issues, trends, and product enhancements.
About the Company
Our holy grail, from day one, has been innovation. At AVRIOC, providing excellent services is not just a salesline, but a part of the ethos. We think out-of-the-box, commit to improvise, and provide unmatched solutions.