Job description / Role
JOB TITLE: Digital Supply Chain Manager- NAME
JOB LOCATION: Dubai Head Office
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
RELOCATION TERMS: Local
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We aim to build the future ready, integrated, customer centric, value driven, transparent and real time supply chain ecosystem through disruptive digital & capability transformation. One of the most fundamental shifts needed to transform to a Digital Supply Chain is re-orienting from an internal focus to a customer focus; collaborating with customers and suppliers for data-driven solutions in order to meet the needs of digital consumers and markets. We want to be successful by Wining Hearts, Minds and Profits in Digital. So, we are looking for team members with Passion to lead the Pace of Change, Experience to create Digital Solutions and Entrepreneurship to deliver Business Results.
Join us to add your mark to the list of "Made by You"
We are looking for a Digital Supply Chain Manager to cover NAME (UAE, KSA MASREQ) Supply Chain Team at the Headquarter office located in Dubai.
- You will be instrumental for the strategic planning and execution of Unilever's Digital Supply Chain Vision for the future ready, integrated, customer centric, value driven, transparent and real time supply chain ecosystem through disruptive digital & capability transformation.
- You will build actionable plans and clear value case for all functional domains like Plan-Source-Make-Deliver and connect the dots with IT, Engineering, Manufacturing technology teams.
- You will identify and co-create the solutions in Digital Pillars like data analytics, process automation, physical & digital platforms and new business models working with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will build the talent and capability within your team and across the organization. You will serve internal customers by accelerating their digital projects with digital tools, agile program management, subject matter expertise in digital solutions like Supply Chain Analytics, Industrial Internet 4.0 and Digital Process Transformation etc.
- You will be a role model for entrepreneurship, experimenting and collaboration for the business teams and apply rigorous Lean & Agile Methods to build solutions faster in sprints, learning from failures and measuring actual adoption and impact continuously.
- You will be able to collaborate with people from top management-floor to the shop-floor in order to win their hearts and minds for transformation of the culture with Technologies like Robotics, IoT, Data Analytics & AI, Smart Processing, AR/VR and e-supply chain etc.
- Leadership skills - Big picture Thinking, Deep Dive, Customer Obsession, Deliver Results, Ownership and Earn Trust with practical real life stories.
- Proven continuous high performance and experience in digital transformation projects over 10-12 years preferably in Supply Chain Functions and/or Manufacturing sectors. Alternatively, you may have been running your own digital business and now be looking for opportunities inside a large organization.
- Sharp Financial & Digital acumen to estimate, measure and manage value creation solutions and its impact for costs, revenues and digital maturity KPIs.
- Digital Savvy and Experienced in two or more of the pillars like data analytics, process transformation, IoT (Industrial Automation) and new business models (e-commerce, startups, agile)
- Digital Experience - proven track record or experience of building solutions digitally and managing digital performance
- Excellent negotiation skills, the ability to influence and have impact, creatively craft and build solution with virtual teams in a multi - cultural environment
- Experience leading a portfolio of projects, diverse skillsets and technologies.
- Experience of managing and developing talent within and outside of your team.
- Proof of strong Judgement, Drive , and Influence is a must.
- You're a strategy guru : Using the left & right sides of your brain to create a vision and give direction + purpose to a team of high performers gives you energy.
- You're a dot connector : Figuring out complex business challenges with limited to no precedent doesn't faze you. You have the unique ability to think differently and pull the big picture and small details all together clearly.
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited