Job description / Role
Digital Transformation & Innovation Architect, ECEMEA
Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This role will be aligned to Oracle Cloud Applications (SaaS), Cloud Platform (PaaS, IaaS) and Emerging Technologies (AI, IoT, Blockchain, VR/AR, Digital Assistants, RPA, ..) for Cloud apps in MEA.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Partner with sales teams across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of the Cloud Platform, Emerging Technologies and PaaS within and on top of our Cloud Enterprise Applications
• Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers’ desired outcomes
• Ensure customers’ key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
• Design, present and articulate Oracle Cloud Architectures, Cloud upgrade paths/roadmaps and Innovations through SaaS, PaaS and Emerging Technologies to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
• Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers’ desired outcome
• Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in Oracle SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Emerging Technologies, technical innovations and modern demonstration techniques
• Address the competitive landscape and handle objections especially raised by C level.
• Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
• Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
• Drive the strategic growth of MEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinking
• Strong collaboration skills
• Networking skills
• Drive and resilience
• Emotional intelligence
• Ability to self-manage
• Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of New Technologies such as AI, Digital Assistants, IoT, Blockchain, AR/VR etc in a business / Enterprise Applications context, Cloud / Hybrid / Integration Architectures, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
• Min 10 years of experience as Digital / Enterprise Architect, pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or min 10 years’ experience as a CIO, who has experience in Cloud architecture and solutions.
• Understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy and the SaaS + PaaS marketplace
• Influence CXO’S, regarding Oracle’s Cloud solutions including but not limited to design, technology, solution, value and benefits.
• Sales methodology knowledge, including processes and disciplines
• Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
• Bachelors / Masters degree or equivalent desirable
• Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
• Travel within MEA is required, approx. 30-40%
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
IT Manager (Head of IT)
Enterprise Architect - Digital Transformation
IT Project Manager
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
Head of Digital Operations
Quest Search & Selection