Job description / Role
Digital Transformation Specialist - Saudi Market - Based in Dubai
We are recruiting experienced and talented individuals for a brand new Solution Specialist team, in Oracle Digital.
The solution specialist will help customers to identify the compelling reasons – aligned to their business goals - to move their Oracle workloads to the Oracle Cloud. The specialist will build confidence that Oracle has the platform of choice for their journey to cloud and show the client why they should start this journey with us.
The Solution Specialist will work closely with Oracle Digital Cloud Platform sales reps to engage clients and convince them to start or accelerate their journey to cloud, with Oracle. The Sales Rep then works with the Oracle Digital Sales Consulting team to define projects to move specific or multiple workloads, and to progress and win these cloud sales opportunities with that client in conjunction with an Oracle Partner or the Oracle Consulting organisation.
- Work with your assigned sales team to maximize the number of Mid Market segment customers who start their journey to cloud with Oracle, generating long and short term success and business results for our On Premise customers by triggering their adoption of Oracle Cloud and contributing to continued growth of cloud bookings - and over achievement on sales targets
- Engage effectively with clients to position the Oracle Cloud proposition through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Collaborates and align effectively with Oracle Digital cluster sales leadership to ensure focus on priority customers and segments
- Work effectively with individual sales reps and within the sales ecosystem to achieve common goals and ensure optimal investment and deployment of resources to initiate high win-rate sales cycles
- Work as part of a distributed team to share and learn from each other, contributing to the ongoing development of and contribution from this new role in Oracle Digital.
- Continuously develop your own skills and competencies
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
- Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions.
- Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees.
- May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- 8 years applicable experience preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in industry/product space.
- Knowledge of key industry leaders and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle competition.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
- Previous consultative selling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Ability to demonstrate personal leadership and drive, self starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A senior sales and business development professional who can demonstrate credibility through their commercial acumen and tenacity
- Strong influencing, interpersonal , verbal and written communication skills at CxO level
- Creativity with strong problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- A strong understanding of cloud and emerging computing technologies and business drivers will be invaluable; combining this with an ability to connect technology to measurable business value will be essential
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Successful history (min 5 years) as a senior individual contributor or manager in sales /technical sales or business development in a B2B Cloud Technology Sales environment, with the ability to prove consistent over- achievement against targets
- Proven experience in some or all of the following key areas would be a strong advantage: needs analysis and envisioning; in-depth knowledge of Oracle Cloud competitors; understanding of business, system and application design; cloud solutions
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.