Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for implementing the overall strategy of Demand Management within EITC and accountable for delivery of products and services of their specific portfolio (e.g. Commercial, Non-commercial, Projects etc.) while interacting with Executive Management within EITC.
• Minimum 10 - 15 years of experience in a technical/managerial role in Telecom infrastructure industry
• Very good understanding of telecom projects/areas
• Good experience of presenting to Executive Management (VP, CXOs etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering graduate
• Master’s degree is a plus
Knowledge and skills:
• Organizational & business awareness
• Communication & negotiation skills
• Conflict resolution & presentation skills
• Leading and managing multiple teams
• Project management
• Very good technical knowledge in telecom infrastructure
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.