Job description / Role
Our client, a leading financial services firm in the region, are looking to recruit a senior communications and PR professional to lead their function. Responsible for setting the overall PR and Communications agenda this role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Job responsibilities and requirements include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for the business
* Creating communication campaigns, monitoring public opinions, and handling an organization's branding
* Responsible for delivering a clear communication and PR agenda for the firm
* Provide market analysis in order to define which events the firm should be involved in
* Create messages including press releases and promotional materials to be communicated to the market
* Manage relationships with media outlets and oversee the organization's media presence
* Evaluate the effectiveness of communications campaigns
* Coordinate all public relations activities
* Responsible for managing media inquiries and interview requests
* Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on a continuous basis
* Responsible for internal employee engagement
* Management of internal communications across the group
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* Candidates should be based in the UAE
* Candidates should have a minimum of a bachelor's degree level qualification
* A minimum of 10 years of experience is required for this role
* No specific industry experience is required for this role
* Candidates should have experience operating in a Head of department or Director level capacity
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
VP of Marketing
Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications
Marketing and PR Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Branding, Communication and Partnership Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||21 Nov|