Job description / Role
- Responsible for invoicing and collecting of master community service
- Develop robust collection systems
- Follow-up proactively on pending payments or non-payment scenarios and manage escalation
- Outline and implement a clear account management and communication strategy
- Develop & oversee the implementation of policies, procedures & controls
- Direct the team to ensure that customer conflicts and service charge disputes are timely addressed
- Ensure the Community Management function complies with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness and legal standards / requirements of all investor records
- Set out and implement the communication strategy with the investors within the master communities
- Build and maintain relationships with the investors and all the stakeholders
- Build a culture of superior customer service in the department
- Oversee the provision of superior service to customers and manage key relationships
- Be responsible for the preparation of the communities’ end of year report
- Periodically provide senior management with reports on the financial management function
AED 53,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Must be a UAE national with relevant sector experience within Freezone, or Real Estate / Property Management, who has managed a collections team and is competent in understanding profit & loss reporting.
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.