Job description / Role
Large Regional Engineering Consultancy requires a Director of Construction Supervision to manage a construction supervison team on a variety of prestigious infrastructure projects throughout Dubai.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of current Construction Supervision projects
- Manage the pipeline of supervision projects
- Recruitment & retention of staff
- Manage client relations
- Ensure client satisfaction with construction supervision services
- Producing supervision tenders & proposals
- Liaising with regulatory authorities
- Claims resolution
- Developing & winning new business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or similar from a recognized university in the UK,Europe, US, Canada or Australia
- Have 15+ years experience of construction supervision of infrastructure projects
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in a similar management role within an engineering consulting company
- Have a minimum of 3- 5 years experience in the UAE
- Have good written & verbal English
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.