Job description / Role
• Coordinate the Dean's office and under Dean's guidance manage various initiatives
• Develop, execute and manage the College of Food and Agriculture strategic plan following recent structural reorganization,
• Coordinate evaluation of current academic programs and development/launch of new programs,
• Oversee development of a new trans-disciplinary research and outreach plan for the college
• Create and manage diverse student initiatives including internships/study abroad
• Establish alumni connectivity and strengthen industry relationship
• Ensuring effective communication across units.
• Review, finalize and monitor College budget
• Research and provide substantive and analytic information, and advise on decision making
• Represent Dean in meetings and on committees as needed
• Filter correspondence and compose responses on behalf of the Dean
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management and Education or allied field
• Master degree is a plus
• Experience with strategic planning, monitoring, stakeholder management, communications, and fiscal operations (planning and management)
• Ability to plan, organize and work collaboratively with diverse professional entities
• Experience in career development, student activities or equivalent
• Demonstrated excellence in leadership and managerial skills and the capacity to influence, guide, lead, and coordinate across a highly diverse team
• Demonstrated record of effective communication, including experience with memo writing, speeches, messaging, and presentations
• Excellent listening, analyzing and advising skills.
• Good judgment, discretion, independence and initiative.
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Senior Education Manager
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Head of Foundation - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
Head of Projects & Integration
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|