Job description / Role
This role is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing data-driven tech start-up, operating in the transportation sector.
Your role will be crucial in preparing the company for it's next phase of growth and ensuring that the highest standards of reporting & controls are maintained throughout the business.
My client is a revolutionary tech start-up, born from passion, loyalty and persistence to face challenges. The organisation has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
* Extensive financial reporting at a country and consolidated level (monthly management reporting, quarterly audited statutory reporting).
* Execute detailed US regulatory / SEC filings.
* Clear Big 4 audits and compliance requirements.
* Implementing a SOX compliant internal control framework.
* Treasury management and operational finance.
* Managing key internal and external stakeholders, and leading an international and geographically spread team of senior finance managers across multiple countries.
In return my client an offer an extremely competitive package, dependent on your level of qualification and experience, as well as the opportunity for major career development.
The successful candidate will;
* Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA or CPA preferred).
* Have Big 4 experience. You should be an expert in financial reporting, IFRS & preparation of detailed financial statements.
* Have industry experience at well reputed & fast-paced companies. Experience in leading financial reporting and controlling at US listed companies is a strong preference.
* Have a demonstrated record of achievement and the potential to make a real impact in an organisation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|