Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Must be able to lead and manage a team and have previous experience of doing so
- Knowledge of Opera Property Management System would be desirable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Negotiation skills
- Delegation skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Administrational skills
- Organizational & time management skills
- Communication skills (written/verbal)
- Goal focus
- Quality awareness
- Leadership skills
- Degree in Hotel Management
- Minimum 5 years Laundry experience preferably in a luxury hotel environment with 3 years at a Managerial level.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.