Job description / Role
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute e-commerce marketing strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase sales and customer acquisition, improve customer retention, and maximize revenue from our e-commerce channel.
- Lead and manage a team: Hire, train, and manage a team of marketing professionals to execute on marketing plans, collaborate with other departments, and meet business objectives.
- Develop and optimize campaigns: Develop and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as paid search, social media, email, and other channels to drive traffic, increase conversion rates and customer lifetime value.
- Analyze and report on performance: Analyze marketing performance and generate reports that outline key metrics, insights, and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally: Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product development, design, and analytics to ensure that our e-commerce store meets business objectives, is aligned with brand standards, and delivers an optimal customer experience.
- Partner with the assigned Brand leaders to define the brand, Brand Personality, Service philosophy, values, terminology, and rituals.
- Craft and implement the strategy to re-ignite the assigned Brand's individual personality and drive positive Guest, Social Media, and Team Member (TM) results.
- Create and protect the Brand's service quality, differentiation, and culture globally; including defining a clear narrative and service differentiation to ensure consistent execution of identity elements internally and with our partners.
- Collaborate with internal partners including, communications, learning & development, and other key partners, to create and identify the best channels and resources to drive team member education and execution.
- Develop new strategies, building cases, gaining internal/external support.
- Create service experience solutions best fit your Brand, and successfully deploy them to hotels, team members, and owners/operators.
- Build, deploy, and continuously optimize a suite of tools that help GMs and TMs deliver outstanding experiences to every guest, every time
- Manage all digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, email marketing, Display, Meta, social media, content marketing, etc.) and campaigns to ensure brand consistency
- Create, monitor and implement the full year online marketing and advertising plan
- Build digital yearly plan for the hotel across direct & indirect channels.
- Hotel strategy contribution, working in close relation with key stakeholders from Marketing, PR, Sales and Revenue
- Report and analyze the Web Direct & Indirect performance for the hotel.
- Monitor and assist in ensuring rate parity together with the Cluster Director of Revenue throughout all electronic distribution channels.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including budgeting, scheduling, and tracking
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic and drive online production
- Load and update content (photography & descriptions) for the property on all online channels in consultation with the Director Marketing & Communications and corporate office
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotels descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns to optimize results and improve ROI
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment and integration of all marketing activities
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Review the ranking of the hotel website on search engines, and update the hotel website with relevant search terms and adequate keyword frequency to ensure that the hotel website gets the best possible natural page rank in the languages available.
- Update and optimize meta descriptions and tags.
- Analyze budget investment vs ROI for corporate SEO activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to analyze data and metrics to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms, analytics tools, and CRM systems
- Experience in B2B marketing will be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneousl
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.