Job description / Role
This position is responsible for establishing & directing marketing & sales, including advertising & public relations.
• Develop & manage company sales, marketing, public relations & communications function.
• Provide leadership for day-to-day operations of the department, while maintaining focus on the company's strategic goals.
• Direct the department to achieve objectives as established in company's strategic plan.
• Analyze & evaluate the effectiveness of sales & marketing methods, costs & its results.
• Establish & implement short and long terms goals, objectives, policies & operating procedures.
• Directs & oversee the company marketing function to identify & develop new customers for products & services.
• Plan & coordinate public affairs & communication efforts.
• Serve as executive editor for the organizations website.
• Oversee organizational response to inquire about the company.
• Plan & manage business campaigns, events & exhibitions.
• Build & maintain strong relationships with internal & external key stakeholders to ensure proper handling of company's service offerings & beliefs.
• Manage & coordinate company's general assembly meetings.
• Establishing performance goals for department employees & monitor performance on a continual basis.
• Any additional tasks assigned by management.
• Bachelor degree in business administration or any other similar qualification.
• At least 15 years of experience of which 7 years in a position assuming similar responsibilities with leading organization. Awareness of local & regional legal environment.
• Must have demonstrated UAE/GCC experience in establishing & directing Marketing, Sales and Leasing including advertising & public relations with leading real estate/property developers. Experience in Customer Service Management will be an advantage. Awareness of local & regional real estate/property market.
About the Company
A leading real rstate company in UAE.