Job description / Role
Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi is looking for an entrepreneurial, agile and an empathetic leader to drive the Sales & Marketing team and position the hotel in the marketplace through appropriate initiatives and in line with Hyatt's brand promise.
- Drive commercial & revenue-oriented strategies and tactics with a risk-taking approach by ensuring optimal utilization of all resources including Rooms, Events, F & B and Recreational areas
- Integrate marketing communications, digital & social media and public relations activities to support the objectives outlined in the Annual Marketing Plan.
- Create an inclusive work environment by gathering diverse perspectives and incorporate colleagues' feedback to improve ways of working, where all colleagues feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work.
- Proven track record in delivering business objectives and Key Performing Indicators
- Minimum 5 years' work experience as Director of Sales & Marketing with a five-star deluxe brand
- Preferably an Arabic speaker with GCC experience
- Excellent problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Director - Sales & Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of General Business Sales
SAP Middle East & North Africa