Job description / Role
Director of Sales & Marketing
As a Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for providing leadership and management for the Sales, Events & Marketing function and be accountable for the hotel's performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To establish annual budget, marketing plan and actions plans, with measurable objectives so as to achieve revenue and profit goals outlined in the annual business plan.
- To set individual sales goals by segments and by sales managers and executives, track and review productivity on a monthly, quarterly basis.
- To define and target key accounts and develop effective solicitation with the sales managers.
- Participating in Trade Shows and promotional events to develop new markets by identifying prospective customers
- Control and monitor the sales Budget including expenses
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & PR Communications to produce all sales literature and giveaways
- To ensure that the departmental employees are Multi Skilled and have the necessary skills to perform their duties and maximum efficiency, through consistent training in accordance with the annual Training plan.
- Monitors weekly sales activities to ensure individual sales calls objectives are achieved
- Conducts weekly 3-months forecast meeting with Director of Revenue
- Manage all key account yearly contracting processing based on rate negotiation (to support increasing rates on a year-round basis)
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as Director of Sales & Marketing in a luxury hotel
- Arabic speaker will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Dynamic, passionate & business oriented
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to lead by example, highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Chief Executive Officer