Job description / Role
Tycoons RE is looking for a well establish real estate sales professional who can manage a team of property consultants, drive overall sales and leasing activities, and can leverage on his/her own clientele and network to achieve the monthly/quarterly targets.
The Sales Director would report to the company's CEO, and would have Marketing and Social Media support, while driving the allocation and performance of his sales and leasing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is considering to make a shift from being a senior property consultant to managing team's performance, or to potential real estate candidates who planning to progress in their careers.
- Manage the performance and allocation of sales and leasing teams; provide leadership and support, while motivating and training of property consultants.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve the organizational monthly, quarterly and annual sales / leasing targets.
- Review Property consultants performance against targets.
- Connect Property consultant with developers when needed.
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Track and report back on sales / leasing performance on periodic basis.
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Review MOUs, conduct QA on transactions to ensure compliance with firm and DED/RERA regulations.
What We Offer:
- Fixed monthly salary + % Commission based on Team’s performance on achieving a minimum sales target
- Support & subscription in listing portals to ensure proper exposure and lead generation.
- Visa and Medical insurance.
- Diversified and friendly work environment.
- Annual leave of 25 days per annum.
- Contract length; Unlimited.
- Minimum of 5 years as a head of Sales in a real estate brokerage firm.
- Must come from a Sales background with a track record for the last 5 years.
- Ability to bring own clientele
- Solid Knowledge in Dubai Real Estate Market, communities, developers, with a focus on Luxury/ High-end Properties
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- RERA Brokerage license
- Driving license
- Based in UAE
Wearing Masks at the office, with social distancing, and a PCR test every 1 month.
About the Company
We recognize that the current brokerage services and practices around Real Estate has lot of potential to improve it’s offering to the local and international clients. From quality of services, ability to add insights to transactions, faster response time, to genuine listing and pricing that matches the USP of each property.
Coming from Real Estate background, we recognize these opportunities as we are setting up a unique organization - Tycoons Real Estate.
As we headhunt for talent to be part of our success story, we believe that every member would be able to achieve their career aspiration as they grow with our organization.
We value our staff’s time and efforts, therefore, we focus on transactions that are associated with unique developments and luxury properties, while providing them with a positive working environment supported with the right tools and exposure for their listings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Director - Real Estate
Property Consultant/Sales Consultant - Real Estate
RTI Real Estate