Job description / Role
Terminus is seeking for a Solutions and Presales Director with superior knowledge, leadership, analytical, strategic, and mentorship skills to be part of our fast-growing team. This individual will work with external clients and feedback to the internal engineering teams to lead and drive the business engagement and promote Terminus AIoT products and services. Additionally, the candidate will take the lead in creating the solution architecture and defining the ecosystem product road map, strategically placing Terminus’ products and solutions in the market to ensure maximum visibility and customer satisfaction. This position will be based at our international office located in Dubai, UAE.
The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with Terminus sales, business development, industry solutions, and our AIoT engineering team to drive AIoT-related service adoption and revenue. We are looking for a product and solution leader who has strong technical background and is dynamic and creative, and is willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. The candidate will enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes with a passion for educating, training, designing, and building AIoT solutions and digital services.
This role faces both internal engineers and external customers. You will be required to deeply cooperate with internal engineering development and travel to client locations, engage with senior technical executives at the client’s site and deliver professional services when needed.
• Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using Terminus AIoT and Smart City Services.
• Develop creative and innovate ways to sell Terminus solutions. Qualify new prospects and channels. Identify sales opportunities within the assigned territory and accounts. Be responsible for revenue growth.
• Cooperate with engineering team and help develop an overall IoT and Smart City solution ecosystem engagement strategy.
• Responsible for articulating the joint business plan and business opportunity generation with continuous learning and improvement in targeted industries
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering Terminus
• Experience developing AI, IoT and Smart City solutions and passion for getting hands dirty to build up the infrastructure
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be our advocates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math required. Master and PhD preferred.
• 10+ years of experience in different domains of software engineering, software solutions and system architecture.
• 5+ years of experience of working in Artificial Intelligence or IoT related domains.
• Extensive knowledge in application architecture, database architecture, and networking, and edge application development.
• Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large-scale solutions. Demonstrated ability to understand how to run business and commercial models (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
• Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols, network security as well as compliance requirements and IoT infrastructure.
• References of technology roadmap development and infrastructure architect on digital and IoT solutions.
• Advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
• High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
• Fluency in English speaking Arabic language is a plus.
About the Company
Our vision is to create a more intelligent and interconnected world.
Our mission is to improve lives with AIoT Technology.
Terminus is a leading AI smart service provider, shaping the next generation of technology with Artificial Intelligence & Internet of Things (AIoT).
We are mission driven, and are committed to providing our customers and partners with exceptional products focused on AI cities, sustainable development, and robotics.
We aim to use our AIoT engine to integrate standalone products into smart solutions, eventually paving the way to a world of interconnected AI CITY networks.