Job description / Role
Director of Talent & Culture
We are seeking an experienced Director of T&C with outstanding people skills to manage personnel and ensure that our human resources programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives
What is in it for you:
- Attractive Benefits
- Experience with fast growing international Hotel Chain
What you will be doing:
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Recruiting new employees and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing colleagues wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting colleagues.
- Maintaining colleagues records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying colleagues needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in Branded Hotels on relevant position
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.