Job description / Role
• Report to and work with the Production Manager on day-to-day operations of the video department
• Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
• Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
• Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
• Supervise additional staff during video production
• Ensure all projects are on schedule
• Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
• Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained.
• All employees are expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises so that tasks, which are not specifically covered in their job description are undertaken. These additional duties will normally be compatible with the regular type of work. If the additional responsibility or task becomes a regular or frequent part of the employee’s job, it will be included in the job description in consultation with the employee.
• A minimum of 11 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
• Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
• Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
• Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
• Experience with live streaming is a plus
• Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
• A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
• Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Ability to give orders and delegate work
• Creative and understand how to use the video equipment on set.
• Strong communication skills
• Time management, meet deadlines.
• Handle the stress involved with this profession.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do “mindset and willingness to take the initiative.
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Social Media Manager
Senior Digital Content Producer
Digital Content Production Manager
Head of Digital Communication - UAE National