Job description / Role
As the Director of Research & Innovation, you will work closely with the top executive leadership, responsible for developing and monitoring R&D plans for the organisation, maintaining a competitive innovation portfolio, and managing research partnerships
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Liaise with senior leadership to evaluate the organisation's current R&D plans and design innovative strategies to further build and strengthen them
* Develop, implement, and monitor evaluation plans addressing logic models, strategic and programme evaluation questions, data collection methods, analysis, and reporting.
* Develop strategic partnerships with relevant external stakeholders to further the organisation's mission through funding or initiating research evaluation or special projects.
* Serve as part of the organization's leadership team and contribute to the development and execution of strategic decisions
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic role with the opportunity to play a part in the transformation of a hugely successful organisation.
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in the research/innovation/relevant fields
* Expertise in advanced statistical analysis methods, modelling and simulation
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
* Attention to detail and ability to work in high-pressure environment.
* UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.