Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is to lead and manage the strategic formulation, planning and execution of the EITC control framework, focusing on the supporting elements which will help to mitigate key risks throughout the organization. Work in synergy with the Leader - Risk and other 1st, 2nd and 3rd line functions to ensure effective holistic risk and control management across the EITC Group.
• Minimum 10-15 years in relevant area
• 7 years in Telecommunication Industry
• Master's Degree in IT
• Chartered Accountant with CISA/CRISC/CISM
• Telecom Industry Certification
Knowledge and skills:
• Deep knowledge of risk & control management
• Ability to lead, organize and advise subordinates and team in establishing priorities for completing projects
• Communication skills that include ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent project/program management skills
About the Company
du is the new telecommunication services provider in the UAE. We are an integrated service provider offering voice, data, video and content services over fixed and mobile networks to residential and business customers.
du has three broad target segments:
Consumers: Focusing on individuals and households by offering mobile and fixed voice calling, Internet, data services and television. Businesses: Focusing on small to very large corporations and government agencies by offering integrated fixed and mobile business solutions including voice, data, content and applications as well as professional services.
Carriers: Focusing on providing carrier, international data networks and wholesale services to international operators, multinational corporations and telecom carriers.
The needs of our customers are our primary focus. Our aim is to provide new and innovative services that deliver a better customer experience.