Job description / Role
My client based in Abu Dhabi are recruiting a Director Talent Acquisition to lead, direct and manage a large recruitment team. This business is a leader in the industry where customers are key to success. This role will cover hiring activities within the UAE and Europe.
As the Director Talent Acquisition you will be a key member of the HR Leadership team and will provide strategic direction on all elements of Talent Acquisition. You will have experience of strategic planning, global talent markets, metrics, stakeholder engagement and creating innovative TA plans.
* Build talent pipeline for current and future job openings
* Assess and develop relevant staffing and recruiting tools
* Design, plan and execute employer branding activates
* Build Employer Value Proposition
* Develop and implement candidate methodologies
* Manage external partnerships with universities and HR software vendors
* Participate and host recruitment events to drive awareness
* Establish a culture of accountability and performance standards
* Build an environment for coaching and mentoring
* Prepare and review annual recruitment budget
* Review employment applications and background check reports
* As the Director Talent Acquisition you will have proven in house experience at a senior management level.
* You will have a solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools and an expert knowledge of staffing activities, including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in a high-growth, competitive and progressive environment.
* You will have managed large teams, created strategy at a strategic level and will be an excellent coach.
* Degree Qualified essential
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow