Job description / Role
Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Director, Talent & Culture
A passionate individual with strong human resource background within the luxury hotel segment.
About the Brand
Imagine modern luxury hotels where the essence of each destination is artfully blended with French art de vivre, creating chic experiences for modern voyageurs to indulge in and celebrate life's pleasures, the French way.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academy and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Deliver an exceptional employee experience at each touch point of the employee journey
- Be the custodian of all HR standards and policies
- Advisor to the senior leaders on HR practices
- Drive all Learning & Development activities, including onboarding, brand programs
- Lead a small team of Talent & Culture colleagues
Your experience and skills include:
- 5+ years' of previous leadership experience within the HR function
- Familiar with HR practices & standards in the Middle East
- Experience in large resorts/water park facilities is an advantage
- Able to communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with influence
- Proven ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Human Resources
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|
HR Source Consulting
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior HR Manager - People and Culture