Job description / Role
Our client, a multi-national bank is looking to appoint Director Wealth Management. UAE Nationals preferred.
The role is a client facing role managing the Bank's relationship with it's highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and an expert understanding of financial planning and wealth products are critical to the success of the business. The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, develop and retain relationships with a portfolio of Wealth Premier clients.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Candidates are required to complete the SCA requirements which are passing the 4 mandatory exams and obtaining University degree equalization from the Ministry of Education.
• ICWIM Level 3 qualification
• Minimum of eight years proven and progressive financial services, and at least 3 years as Relationship Manager.
• Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth products.
• Equivalent relationship management experience in managing high net worth client portfolios preferred.
• Expert knowledge in financial planning and wealth products.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.