Job description / Role
Display Officer - Digital & Marketing - UAE
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting display connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing campaigns on display networks (Google/crtieo/RTB)
- Launch optimized online campaigns through Google Adwords (GDN/UAC)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adjust etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Support the channel owner in day to day task to fulfill the Display KPI's
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- A basic understanding of Marketing Funnels and audiences
- Experience with B2C Marketing, Google Adwords and External Display vendors
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Criteo, Display Networks, app networks)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in Digital marketing tools
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing or relevant field
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.