Job description / Role
What you'll be doing:
• Overall Accountability for all appropriate services and systems group wide ensuring that they are performant, secure, relevant and have the ability to deliver to and underpin the Chalhoub Strategy.
• Define and execute a strategy plan for all systems and services in scope aligned to the strategic objectives of Chalhoub.
• Build key stakeholder relationships, working closely with the Chalhoub business to understand requirements, concerns and strive for service excellence.
• Build key partnerships, working closely with the business relationship, project and service teams, taking a lead in ensuring delivery of new services and that all services and systems are supported operationally.
• Ensure Technical Services team members and partners have the necessary capability to support new or changed services.
• Plan, schedule, coordinate, manage and deliver changes across multiple services across different portfolios
• Manage all budgets, licences, certificates and maintenance agreements in line with Chalhoub Group direction, IT Governance and partner policies and processes.
• Work with each project to scope, plan and deliver technical and service solutions while identifying risks to release or bau service and hold the project accountable for mitigating all risks.
• Support IT Services teams and 3rd Parties to understand and comply with all relevant policies and processes.
• Collect feedback from different stakeholders to identify gaps and implement enhancements to services, systems and processes.
• Prepare reports and dashboards to demonstrate the service level achievements, risks and strategy.
• Through the team direct management of all infrastructure related items such as 0365, telephony, networks, hardware, active directory, Managed Print Service, Full Microsoft Suite, peripherals, etc.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 5 + years’ experience in Cloud Services including Microsoft / Oracle / Google and Amazon
• 10 + years of experience in IT infrastructure operations with 5+ years leadership
• University degree in Computer Science
• ITIL Foundation Certification (minimum)
• Excellent understanding of Devops / Agile methodology
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft / Oracle licencing and maintenance plans
• Ability to think out of the box and come up with ideas to enhance processes, systems, etc.
• Excellent communication / presentation skills
• Strong organisation skills and attention to details
• Strategic thinker focused on technology trends
• Good understand and management of project delivery risk
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.