Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working with one of our Oil & Gas clients who are looking for a Document Controller to manage the flow of documents between third parties and the company.
The Key Responsibilities for this position are as follows
The Document Controller is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
* Supports technical projects and departments.
* Receives, catalogs and stores hard copies and electronic copies of all technical drawings, reports and related information in an orderly manner, in line with policies and procedures.
* Allocates and controls the document numbering system for the project work.
* Works with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
* Responds in a timely manner to requests to retrieve information, information searches and general requests for support from project/department personnel.
* Accurately updates information as required.
* Organize and Archive Documents
* Manage the document control system
* Training & Support
* 10 years experience in document management ideally within EPC Projects
* Implementation of Management Systems
* Experience in the Oil & sector working for an EPC Contractor or an Operator
* Very Good IT & Communication Skills
* Strong Time Management & Ability to work on own initiative
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Document Controller for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
A Leading Technology Management Consultancy in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Oct|
Green Gulf Careers
Gulf Enterprises Exports