Job description / Role
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
• Proficient typing, speaking and editing skills
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organisation
• File documents in Physical and digital format, sorting, numbering and filing.
• Prepare Import and Export documents
• Copy, scan and send prepare documents to the customer.
• Other office administration work.
• Willing to learn and punctual.
• Minimum 1 year experience into similar role.
• Ideal candidate should have hands on experience in MS excel and MS office.
• Proficient typing, speaking and editing skills.
• Experience handling administrative work.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.