Job description / Role
Document Controller Job Description
Document Controller responsibilities include:
• Copying, scanning and storing documents
• Checking for accuracy and editing files, like contracts
• Reviewing and updating technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflow)
We are looking for a Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
• Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation.
• To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
• Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
• Copy, scan and store documents
• Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
• Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
• Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
• File documents in physical and digital records
• Create templates for future use
• Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
• Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
• Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
• Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
• Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
• Familiarity with project management
• Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
• Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
• Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
• Proficient typing and editing skills
• Data organization skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc degree is preferred
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE